Protection of Intellectual Property
- View or download any data that is immediately reached in Suzuki Caribbean Website.
- To use the information as it appears exactly through the Suzuki Caribbean Website.
Users of this website further agree that, subject to the rights that are granted to you in the license above, you will not act in any way that infringe the rights of the Suzuki Caribbean Website, nor modify, republish, copy, distribute, frame or communicate any part of the Suzuki Caribbean Website or the contents including the information and images contained in the website nor use them in ways that infringe ITC’s intellectual property rights.
The Suzuki Caribbean Website is shown, except as provided by law, “as is” without any warranty or condition, express or implied. Hence, ITC does not warrant or claim that the advice, opinion, statement, representation or other information available in the Website is without errors, omissions or other malicious viruses.
ITC reserves absolute rights to discontinue or change any models of the cars, their prices, materials, colors, equipment or other specifications that are referred to here without any notice. Customers should therefore consult their authorized Suzuki Dealer to get the latest information on the latest models and their availability.
ITC cannot guarantee information contained in websites that are operated, controlled, linked or framed from other genuine Suzuki Caribbean Websites and cannot accept liability for the listings, prices, currency or the accuracy of the information that is contained within those websites. ITC further states that the availability of links to endorsing websites and referring agencies does not imply that ITC endorses such websites or content providers.
Subject to applicable laws, ITC is exempted from all liability, claim, loss, demand or any type of damages (including those for negligence) that arises from the use of information, content and materials that are contained in this website or other websites to which it is linked.
ITC cannot guarantee, warrant or represent, either expressly or implied, as to the continuity of the services of this website. ITC reserves the right to suspend, terminate or limit the access of the whole website or part of it to some people or regions at any time without notice. The user thus acknowledges that the website, or the software and programs in the website are subject to interference of the services by factors that are outside the control of ITC.
Use of Information
The users acknowledge that all the information or content (‘Content’) that they leave in the website in the normal course of accessing the website can be used in any way that ITC sees fit, subject to any applicable legislation on the use of such information and privacy legislation. You agree that you may not upload or otherwise provide content:
- That is defamatory, unlawful, fraudulent, intimidating, harassing threatening, hateful, harmful, abusive, vulgar, tortuous, obscene, or one that invades the privacy of others, that is sexist, homophobic, racist, violent, degrading; or
- Information that is likely to infringe the intellectual and proprietary interests of third parties; or
- That which impersonates another person or entity, one that attempts to solicit information of a personal nature from other users, containing sexually explicit language and images, advertises or promotes the sale of illegal or harmful products or services such as firearms, tobacco or alcohol, adult products and services and other such products that ITC considers to be inappropriate; or
- One that is in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation; or
- Information that is forged to disguise the origin of any Content; and
- All information that encourages or incites any other user of the website to engage in the above behavior.
The customer upon leaving any content on the website gives ITC a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free and sub-licensable right to and the copyright to that Content, in the media that they are in or one that is currently unknown. You also agree upon leaving the content to waive all moral rights you may have or may acquire in the future to the Content in favor of ITC.
Limitation of Liability
Users of this website agree that ITC shall not be held liable to any person for any loss or damages (either direct or indirect, special or consequential loss) that arises from and in connection with the use of the Suzuki Caribbean Website, the use by ITC of all the information that you provide in the website or damages for losses that the users accrue should they be unable to access the Suzuki Caribbean Website due to any reasons (either within the control of ITC or not) even if it results from the negligence on the part of ITC. The customers further agree to indemnify ITC from any action, claim, liability, loss, proceeding, damage, expense (including legal costs) incurred by ITC, or that is directly connected to:
- For breach or inaccuracy of any information, representations or warranties.
You may not link any part of the website nor leave links in Suzuki Caribbean Website without obtaining the written permission of ITC.
Breach and Termination
ITC reserves the right to terminate, immediately issue warning, suspend or prevent permanently any person from accessing the website for any reasons without prior notice for the breach of any terms and conditions set herein.
These terms and conditions are not intended by ITC to create any agency, partnership, employee-employer, joint venture, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and ITC.